Kid’s Martial Art Classes For Ages 6-12
Jeong’s Family Tae Kwon Do specializes in working with children. Classes are divided by age and skill levels in order to provide the best possible environment and teaching styles to meet your child’s needs. All children are taught at their own pace in order to develop confidence and achieve their individual maximum potential. Let us help your child to…
– Develop self-confidence and a positive “I can do it” attitude
– Improve their self-discipline for better behavior at home and school
– Sharpen their listening skills for improved grades
– Improve their strength, coordination and athletic abilities.
– Have lots of fun in classes and at special events (training camps, tournaments and demonstrations)
Teachers and parents alike often notice a dramatic difference in children who study martial arts. Children listen better at home, handle homework and chores more efficiently, put more effort into schoolwork, and receive better grades.
Why Should Your Child Join?
Our instructors are passionate about martial arts and share important lessons around discipline, fitness and focus – while demonstrating healthy lifestyles and a passion for their training. Kids learn in an inclusive, positive, child-centered environment as they improve their performance on the mats and in their daily lives. Watch your child thrive in our program and find out more today.
- Interact in a positive and empowering environment
- Workout with peers the same age
- Improved flexibility, balance & strength
- Increase self esteem & body image
- Opportunity for stress release
- Motivating and challenging instructors