We firmly believe that a family who plays together, grows together. Jeong’s Family Tae Kwon Do offers a special opportunity for families who want to grow and learn together. Special times are reserved for parents and children to learn side by side, as a family. Train together to benefit from…
– Sharing a common interest that everyone can look forward to.
– Develop greater respect among your family members.
– An exercise program everyone can experience together.
– Meeting other positive and like minded families.
It is EASY to get started! We offer a flexible class schedule at each of our locations, allowing you to attend classes at times convenient to you.
Why Should Your Child Join?
Our instructors are passionate about martial arts and share important lessons around discipline, fitness and focus – while demonstrating healthy lifestyles and a passion for their training. Kids learn in an inclusive, positive, child-centered environment as they improve their performance on the mats and in their daily lives. Watch your child thrive in our program and find out more today.
- Interact in a positive and empowering environment
- Workout with peers the same age
- Improved flexibility, balance & strength
- Increase self esteem & body image
- Opportunity for stress release
- Motivating and challenging instructors